NORFOLK ISLAND 3-10 APRIL 2021
PACIFIC STUDENT LEADERS PROGRAM
Open to students in leadership roles or with potential. 30 spaces open for NSW & QLD students, joined by 15 Norfolk Is students.
Our Pacific Student Leaders Program is a week-long course that sees young people from across both the Pacific Islands, New Zealand and Australia come together to develop their personal and team leadership skills through fun, unique, hands-on activities. Each intake is held in a different location across the Pacific, with the last intake being held in Rarotonga (Cook Islands), and the next on the beautiful Norfolk Island.
The course is designed to get students into a new environment which exposes them to a different culture and way of life. They will have an opportunity to travel the island, learn about the rich history, experience the tasty local cuisine, meet and collaborate with students from different schools and locals. Our courses have been hugely beneficial for students to gain a new perspective, build useful skills to take into the final years of school and after, make life-long friends and unforgettable memories.
Our Fiji course was so impactful it even made it onto the Fiji News!
- 7 nights hostel style accommodation*
- International return flights from Auckland Airport to Cook Islands
- Domestic travel on Cook Islands
- All food (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks)
- All program materials (e.g. for activities and exercises)
*Separate sleeping arrangements for males and females, and fully supervised by Future Leaders staff at all times.
What’s Not Included:
- Travel to and from Brisbane airport, which is the group place of departure. All participants must meet at BNE airport by 8:30am on the day of departure. Students will arrive back at BNE airport at 4pm on the return date, grinning from ear to ear, ready to return home.